Wednesday 1 August 2012

Overwhelming Overwhelmed

I responded to a post and mentioned in it that I feel overwhelmed alot. After writing it I realised that it was an under acknowledged feeling. I certaintly don't feel like it all the time and am managing my days but at times it does get too much. I suppose there is a balance when is it you and all the balls you juggle and then no balance when it shifts to just being all the balls and you have disappeared.

I feel some of my time management is out of whack due to that my current coping strategies do involve my online support group. I do feel a need to spend less time on my Ipad.

This Mother, Wife, Friend, Special needs coordinationer, Employer, Optometrist, Bookkeeper, Household manager needs to take a big breathe in and keep swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment